Thursday, March 5, 2009

My heart is crackin' like a Krakatoa...

I just finished watching this weeks episode of LOST. It's SUCH a bizarre show... how can the writers/creators make this stuff up, or even keep track of it all? I mean, how freaking FUN would that be to to have that be your job? "Yea, I sit around with a bunch of whacked out people making up the weirdest stuff about these different groups of people to travel off and on and off and on to this island that travels through time and apparently also moves around somewhere in the pacific... it it even exists at all." I mean, how exestensial! It reminds me of that scene in Animal house where Boon, his girlfriend, Katy, Larry (a Delta Pledge) are all sitting in the bathroom of the 'cool' Professor Jennings getting high. Jennings is explaning to Larry, or, Pinto, and he's known to his Delta brothers named him, how a whole universe is a tiny speck on some guys thumbnail! After blowing Pinto's mind, Pinto then turns to the Professor and exclaims "can I buy some pot from you?!" There ya go, an enthusiastic learner!

So, back to Lost, maybe chemicals ARE used for these writing sessions... I am a musician, and I remember VERY FEW creative jam/ad lib sessions that were not fueled by a little pot or alcohol.... I'm just sayin'...

Alright, It's time to hit the cough medicine bottle and get some sleep. I might shower tomorrow. Things are looking up.

Nighty night, lava kids-

Bloggie

No comments:

Post a Comment